Around The Clock… Around The Globe

Career opportunities

CASTCorp International is constantly searching for motivated professionals from the active, former and retired law enforcement, military, and intelligence communities to join our network of independent consultants, instructors, investigators and affiliates. We also recruit outside the law enforcement and military communities for professionals with expertise in certain high technology fields. What sets our team apart is that we have banded together, in one organization, former and currently active professionals and the most current technologies, with retired professionals and all of the invaluable expertise and first-hand experience that their years of service have to offer.

CASTCorp International may be looking for you if you are:

  • A former or currently active professional looking to supplement your income on a part-time basis while also planning for your post-retirement professional future;
  • A retired professional looking for an exciting and challenging way of continuing to contribute while still having the time to enjoy the rewards of the retirement you’ve earned; or,
  • A professional services firm interested in establishing an “affiliate” relationship with us.

We would welcome the opportunity of speaking with you about joining our team. Please call us or email us at

Currently Seeking:

Current or former law enforcement officers with specialized expertise in:

  • Arson Investigation
  • Bi-lingual Interviewing Skills
  • Cyber Attack Investigation
  • Forensic Accounting
  • Special Event Planning
  • Terrorism

CASTCorp International and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.  We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, marital status, national origin, religion, sexual preference, or physical disability.  All consultant applicants and affiliate firms should expect to undergo a thorough background investigation prior to acceptance into our consortium.  All consultants are required to possess and maintain a valid driver license in their state of residence as well as a current U.S. Passport.