What We Do
Our team of trial-tested animators provide expert forensic animations, graphics and legal exhibits for all types of litigation, including:
|Learn more about Forensic Animation Services.
The Value of Animation in Litigation
The ability to accurately recreate events from supportive evidence and witness perspectives and to connect with an audience via a medium with which they are already comfortable, makes the use of animation a reliable, persuasive and often indispensable tool in the litigator’s toolkit. It is a simple to use technology that easily integrates into any courtroom, or out-of-courtroom procedure. It should be considered for all phases of litigation including evaluation, arbitration, mediation and trial.
A properly prepared animation can be expected to:
- Engage and connect with the target audience utilizing a familiar medium;
- Provide visual support of verbal testimony;
- Assist in the comprehension of real and direct evidence;
- Provide a realistic visual reference to help clarify and simplify details of a complex event or series of events;
- Show intangibles such as speed, motion, and time in a simple manner;
- Provide varying witness perspectives to the same event;
- Summarize details in an easy to follow sequence.
Learn more about Delivery Options.