Utilizing state-of-the-art hardware and software, our full service team of former and retired law enforcement investigators, with hundreds of forensic examinations under their belts, specialize in computer, cell phone and PDF forensics. We can:
- Make exact copies of hard drives, floppy disks, zip drives, CD ROMS and other media
- Locate and recover documents, digital photos, email and other evidentiary material
- Recover deleted, erased or hidden test files and data
- Trace internet history, including websites (URLs) visited and when
- Place digital evidence on a timeline (when created, accessed or modified), or in the case of email, when sent, etc.
- Return digital evidence to you on CD, removable disks, tape or paper
- Consult on search and seizure procedures as well as assisting with discovery and search and seizure preparation
- Assist with on-site search and seizure of computer equipment
- Provide Expert Witness testimony
Remember, whether it’s deleting a file, sending an email, or merely browsing the internet, digital records of these activities seldom disappear from a computer without leaving a trail for the trained forensic investigator to follow.
- Electronic Evidence Recovery Technician – IACIS – International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) – Guidance Software
- Certified Cell Phone Examiner – Paraben Corp.
- Certified PDA Examiner – Paraben Corp.
- Proficient in Forensic Toolkit (FTK) forensic software – AccessData Corp.